nicht mehr lieferbar
ne disponible plus
no more available
|ULTRAMAT 15, German software||Ref. N░. 6415|
|back||special offers, price list||ROKE- home|
- Low-cost computer-controlled universal fast battery charger
- With integral lightweight switch-mode mains PSU for 100 ... 240 V and 12 DC input. This makes the charger ideal for all "mobile" usage and also for use abroad (USA / Japan).
- Automatic charge, discharge, capacity measurement, battery maintenance and balancing program for NiMH and NiCd batteries as used in modelling.
- Ultra-simple to operate with a clearly arranged program structure and four buttons
- High-contrast two-line LCD screen with blue backlighting for simultaneous display of all relevant parameters.
- Charge / discharge facilities for NiMH, NiCd, LiPo and lead-acid batteries
- Delta-Peak cut-off detector for NiMH and NiCd cells with variable Delta-Peak voltage, guaranteeing reliable full charging to 100% capacity.
- Capable of charging single cells: ideal for glow energizer batteries and for cell selection
- LiPo and Li-Io cells are charged using the constant current / constant voltage method. Declining current curve when the final charge voltage is reached; automatic charge termination.
- Lead-acid charge programs with optimised charge curve, discharge facility, variable discharge current for determining battery capacity and residual capacity.
- Protected against short-circuit, overload and reversed polarity.
- Ready for use.
12 ... 15 V / 85 A DC or 100 ... 230 V AC mains supply
Charge facilities : 1 ... 14 NiMH / NiCd cells
1 ... 5 LiPo cells
1 ... 6 lead-acid cells (2V, 6V, 12V)
0.1 A ... 8 A with mains PSU (max. 50 W)
0.1 A ... 8 A with 12 ... 15 V DC power (80 W)
Discharge current approx. 0.1 ... 5 A (20 W)
Dimensions approx. 168 x 164 x 55 mm
Weight excl. mains lead approx. 770 g
Artikelbeschreibung deutsch Description de cet article en franšais
|ROKEMODELL english Special-offers|
ROKE- Modelle Roland Kern Rosenstrasse 2 D-72827 Wannweil Tel.: (49) 7121 - 57 336 GB