nicht mehr lieferbar
ne disponible plus
no more available
|MC-22s single transmitter 40/41 MHz||Ref. N°. 4738.77|
|back||special offers, price list||ROKE- home|
Micro-computer radio control system exploiting the latest technology for up to 10 control functions (SPCM) (PPM 24: 12 control functions). Multi- function menu for RC fixed-wing model aircraft, helicopters, boats and cars / trucks Professional high-technology micro-computer radio control system. With Ultra-Speed Low-PowerSingle-Chip Micro-Computer, 256 kByte (2Mbit) flash memory, 16 kByte (128 kbit) RAM, 73 ns operating cycle! With integral high-speed precision A/D converter and new type of dual-function encoder with 3-D Rotary Select programming technology.
- World's first: four-language dialogue menu (German, English, French, Italian)
- The latest hardware and integrated Synthesizer system for channel selection, with security menu to prevent the user switching the transmitter on accidentally
- 12 control functions (PPM 24). Simplified assignment of sticks, external switches, proportional controls and trim levers as control functions
- Update-capable operating system for a future-proof transmitter
- 30 model memories, the latest back-up system requiring no Lithium battery
- Dual-function encoder in conjunction with four programming buttons for accurate settings and superb programming convenience
- CONVENIENT MODE SELECTOR for easy switching between stick modes 1 - 4 (e.g. throttle right / throttle left)
- High-resolution MULTI-DATA GRAPHIC LCD screen ensures accurate monitoring and precise graphic display of multi-point curves for throttle, collective pitch, tail rotor, EXPO / DUAL RATE and mixer characteristic curves.
- Real Time Processing (RTP). All settings and changes are effective at the receiver output virtually in real time. ADT Advanced Digital Trim system for all four stick trim functions, with easily changed throttle / idle trim.
4 selectable modulation types
Super-PCM modulation with high system resolution of 1024 steps per control function. For the following receivers: smc-14, smc-19, smc-20, smc-19 DS,smc-20 DS, smc-16SCAN, smc-20 DSYN smc-20 DSCAN.
PCM with system resolution of 512 steps per control function. For following receivers: mc-12, mc-20, DS 20 mc
The most widespread standard transmission method (FM and FMSSS). For the following receivers: C 12, C 16, C 17, R16SCAN, C 19, DS 18, DS 19, DS 20, and the following miniature receivers: XP 8, XP 10, XP 12, XP 14, XN 12, R 600, R 700, R16SCAN
New PPM multi-servo transmission mode for the simultaneous use of twelve servos with the DS 24 FM S receiver.
- 6 freely programmable mixers for fixed-wing model aircraft and
gliders, 3 in the helicopter program, of which two are curve mixers with
5-point curves, freely variable in 1% increments.
The Sets contain:
mc-22s micro-computer transmitter with integral NiMH transmitter battery 3000 mAh, 6 control functions, expandable to max. 10 channels, Synthesizer RF module on the appropriate frequency band, antenna and programming manual..
Transmission system: SPCM 20 / PCM 20 / PPM 18 / PPM 24, switchable
Synthesizer RF section: 40 / 41 MHz band
Channel spacing, Synthesizer: 10 kHz
Control functions, max. SPCM = 10, PCM = 10, PPM 18 = 9, PPM 24 = 12
Control functions, standard: 6 functions, 4 with trims
Channel pulse width: 1.5 ms + 0.5 ms
Temperature range : -15 ... +55°C
Telescopic aerial: 10-section, approx. 1470 mm long
Operating voltage: 9.6 ... 12 V
Current drain approx. 40 mA (excl. RF module)
Dimensions approx. 225 x 215 x 70 mm
Weight approx. 900 g
Recommended accessories (Please click for description).
3093 + Luxury
transmitter neckstrap Ref. N°. 71 or Standard-neckstrap
Artikelbeschreibung deutsch Description de cet article en français
|ROKEMODELL english Special-offers|
ROKE- Modelle Roland Kern Rosenstrasse 2 D-72827 Wannweil Tel.: (49) 7121 - 57 336 GB