nicht mehr lieferbar
ne disponible plus
no more available
|MX-24s 35 MHz /35MHz-B, transmitter with aluminium suit-case||Ref. N°. 4730.77|
|MX-24s 40 / 41MHz, transmitter with aluminium suit-case||Ref. N°. 4748.77|
|back||special offers, price list||ROKE- home|
GRAUPNER again sets new standards in High-End radio control technology
The programs contained in the PROFI-ROM are a new milestone in radio control technology for the expert flyer and contest pilot, and represent the result of unprecedented teamwork between experienced specialists in their various areas of expertise. This ground-breaking development of the existing high-end software was onlypossible thanks to intensive co-operation between the software development team and professional and contest pilots in the various branches of modelling, from F3A (power aerobatics) via F3B (glider) and F3E (electric flight) up to F3C (helicopters). Renowned world-ranking top-level pilots carried out two years of testing in national and international competitions and open events of all disciplines, using the radio control system which has beena resounding success all over the world.
- Four-language dialogue menu (German, English, French, Italian)
- PLL synthesizer system for channel selection, with visual on-screen frequency indicator
- Ultra-fast PPM10 modulation (5 servos), idealfor indoor models, fun-fly aircraft and similar. Complementsthe previous modulation types: PPM18, PPM24, PCM20 and SPCM20.
- Completely new "Auto Trim" function: Onebutton-press makes the current stick position the new neutral position, with a smooth transition.
- Digital Trim, applies to specific flight phases or globally, adjustable separately for each function.
- Automatic transmitter control assignment Simply by operating the appropriate control
- Simple programming of motor + brake Can be switched to stick 1 for electric gliders.
- Button lock prevents unwanted changes
- 40 model memories
Transmitter with Synhthesizer-RF-module, battery, manual, and aluminium suit-case
Based on the comprehensive functions of the MC24 PROFI, thousands of which are now in use (the following is a typical selection)
- 12 control functions. Simplified assignment of transmitter controls such as sticks, external switches, proportional controls and trim levers assigned as transmitter controls. Can be used as a multi-function transmitter for model aircraft, boats and cars withoutadding any external switches or switch modules.
- Update-capable operating system makes the transmitter future-proof.
- MULTI-DATA GRAPHIC LCD monitor with high resolution and grey-scaling, ensuring perfect monitoring and accurate graphic display of curves, characteristic curves and spot frequencies.
- Backlit LCD screen can be switched on and off in the "General Basic Settings" menu.
- New type of switch monitor for controlling all switches and control switches.
- CONVENIENT MODE SELECTOR: simple method of switching between stick modes 1 - 4 (e.g. throttle left / throttle right)
- 3D Cylinder Rotary Encoder in conjunction with four programming buttons for accurate adjustments and ultra-convenient programming.
- 12 mixers, freely programmable for fixed-wing model aircraft and helicopters, each with selectable input andoutput functions; four are curve mixers exploiting a new type of eight-point curve technology, adjustable in 0.5% increments, simple to set and adjust for up to eight points,available for throttle, collective pitch, tail rotor or other non-linear travels. The CPU calculates an ideally rounded MPC (multi-point curve) for the mixer curve using aningenious polynomial approximation process.
- Curve mixer point offsets possible on both axes using therotary control.
- Four dual mixers
- Eight flight phase programs can be set up individually foreach model, and assigned names. The transition time is programmable separately.
- SUPER SERVO menu provides a full overview of all servo set-up data, and simple adjustment of four parameters (direction of rotation, centreposition, servo travel for both sides of centre - for twelveservos, with a total of 72 adjustment facilities).
-SUPER DUAL RATE, EXPO and EXPO / DUAL RATE menu with 36 possible set-up variants, for three servo functions and six flight phases.
- Multi-function menu optimised for practical usage for fixed-wing model aircraft and helicopters. Entering the number of aileron and flap servos automatically sets up the appropriate mixer functions in the multi-function wing menu. Differential aileron mixer, butterfly (crow) mixer, dual-flap mixer, automatic gyro setfunction and other special functions.
- Helicopter swashplate mixer for 1-point, 2-point, 3-point and 4-point linkages.
- Fail-Safe monitor for eight servo functions.
Five selectable types of modulation
SPCM 20 SPCM modulation with high system resolution of1024 steps, for 10 servos
PCM 20 PCM with system resolution of 512 steps
PPM 10 Fast PPM modulation for mini-receivers, as used in slow-fly models, small helicopters and RC cars
PPM 18 Widespread PPM modulation (FM and FMsss) for up to nine servos
PPM 24 PPM 24 modulation for use with twelve servos
- Help button offering valuable tips and information available for programming in every menu when selected.
- Convenient Timer menu: eight stopwatch system, alarm timer, count-down timer, lap counter etc. Two times and one lap / time value can be displayed simultaneously in large format.
- Stopwatch withhistory: in addition to the lap counter there is a Time 1 which records the power-on times, and a Time 2 which recordsthe ON and OFF times separately.
- Transmitter operating hours timer: the timer is automatically reset to zero when the transmitter battery is recharged.
- Flight-phase switch assignment: now six switches, two of them with priority function. Freely selectable names for each switch combination. This means that the number offlight phases is not limited by the number of available flight phase switches.
- UNDO function in Copy / Erase menu: programming steps can easily be reversed.
- Linearisation of swashplate servos: electronic compensation for non-linear travel of rotary-output swashplate servos.
- Tail type: normal, V-tail, Delta / Flying wing, 2 EL Sv 3+8 (the latter feature immediately makes two linked elevator servos available, eliminating the need for freemixers or dual mixers)
- Flap count 2 AIL / 4 FL: full support for six wing-mounted servos, again without requiringfree mixers.
- Switchable flight phase delay: the delayperiod can now be switched off for individual channels in each flight phase, e.g. to stop the motor in electric models, or activate / disable heading lock in helicopters.
- Ten additional, user-definable phase names: in addition to the default flight phase names the user can nowenter a maximum of ten phase names of his own choosing, without restriction.
- Expanded transmitter control menu: optional single-sided centre offset Ch1 control + trim can be assigned as a transmitter control Two switches can be assigned to one input to obtain a genuine three-function switch function.
- Wing mixers: Revised multi-flap menu provides a simple means of setting up max. six wing-mounted servos, separately for each flight phase,in a particularly straightforward way.
- Copy all models à PC function All models stored in the transmitter can now be backed-up to the PC in a single process.
- "Info" sub-point in Basic Model Settings menu: At this menu point you can enter any item of additional information (max. 15 letters or characters) for each model. This supplementary data then appears in the revised Model Select display.
- "Logical switches": this new functionenables two switches to be linked logically using "and" or "or". The result can then be used as a virtual switch.
You require the activation of a certain function to be dependent on another, e.g. wheel brakes can only be operated when the undercarriage is extended. The model features several functions which are normally operated independently, but you want them to move to a user-selected position when an "emergency switch" isoperated. The automatic program can be activated by several switches which select the program simultaneously.
- Display of modulation type and spot frequencyon the LCD screen
- Expanded servo centre adjustment range: adjustment range now extended to +/-125%.
- Number of flight phases: (fixed-wing: 8, helicopter: 7 + AR)
- "Throttle too high" warning in Heli menu: threshold now variable; programmable power-on warning
- Modified Clear function for timers: even if individual timers are still running, the remainder are reset.
- Frame time can be stopped by selecting RUN + STOP simultaneously, and also erased in the same way.
- Phase trim now possible for all axes of fixed-wing model aircraft. Operating convenience / operational security
-Hotkey for servo display: a brief press on the rotary control leads directly to the servo display from virtuallyall menus.
- Servo swap at the receiver output
- Rotary control Enter function: a brief press on the rotary control is now interpreted by the software as Enter. In the Model Select and Function Select menus it is possible to select and call up items using the rotary control alone.
- Warning beeps and pop-up warning if a Trainer connection is not correct (cable not correctly plugged in, or similar error); volume variable for each model.
- Input lock (code number) now generates **** (i.e. code not displayed).
- Inverse display when set time is exceeded: makes it easier to read timer values.
- Model type icon: graphic display of model type (fixed-wing / helicopter).
- Name input made easier by clearly displayed character table
- Leafing through within the Help pages: now also possible using the rotary control.
Transmission system: SPCM20 / PCM20 / PPM10 / PPM18 / PPM24
Radio Frequency section: Synthesizer (10kHz spacing 35 / 35 B-band or 40 / 41 MHz band)
Channel spacing: 10 kHz
Max. control functions: SPCM 20 =10, PCM20 = 5, PPM18 = 9, PPM24 = 12 Four proportional + trims, four proportional, two switched
Channel pulse width: 1.5 ms +/-0.4 ms
Control travel resolution(servo travel): SPCM 10-bit, PCM 9-bit
Aerial: Telescopic aerial, ten sections, approx. 1150 mm long
Operating voltage: 9.6 ... 12 V
Current drain approx. 70 mA (excl. RF module)
Dimensions (L x W x H) approx. 200 x 195 x 98 mm
Weight approx. 1100 g with transmitter battery
Artikelbeschreibung deutsch Description de cet article en français
|ROKEMODELL english Special-offers|
ROKE- Modelle Roland Kern Rosenstrasse 2 D-72827 Wannweil Tel.: (49) 7121 - 57 336 GB